View Single Post
  (#31 (permalink)) Old
RinRinStar Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 9,094, Level: 13 Points: 9,094, Level: 13 Points: 9,094, Level: 13

Re: Questions for the LGBT communtiy - November 19th 2009, 11:55 AM

1.How would you describe your current sexuality?
Bisexual.Sometimes I'm attracted more to girls than boys.

2.At what age did you first start questioning?
Around the ages of 12-13.

3.What events lead up to the point where you decided you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans?
Ummm I've had little crushes on some girls,plus I've had my first boyfriend and my first kiss was with a girl.Something I truly liked.

4.When was your first relationship with someone the same sex?
I haven't had a relationship with a girl yet,but I think I'm going to have one soon,wish me luck

5.How did you finally conclude/know that you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans?
Like I said before,I've had crushes and have a crush on a girl now.Also-I kissed a girl once and I liked it.So by the time I was 14 years old(more like the time that I was about to turn 15),I realized I'm bi.

5.When did "come out"?
I didn't yet.I've come out to a few close friends and to my cousin who appears to be one of my best friends too.They took it really good.
Two of my best friends took it alright,one of them had the suspect a long time ago and the other one came out to me before,saying she was bisexual so I told her too.
I'm considering coming out to all my friends,but not to my parents.
If I'll come out any time soon it will be to my brother.

6.How did your friends and family act when they heard? Did people treat you different?
One of my best friends is uncomfortable when I talk about stuff like those,but she accepts me.
My friend told me she was bisexual too.
My cousin asked a few times "are you sure?" and said she accepts me and loves me for who I am,and no matter what,she'll support me always.

7.Any tips for those who are still questioning?
If you're not sure yet,just try.It won't hurt,right?
If you're sure but still not ready to come out,take your time,and take it easy and no matter what people say,be sure it will be okay.Always.