(#3 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: I think my sister has a eating disorder? - November 27th 2009, 11:07 PM

Hey!
First off, Welcome to Teenhelp :].

I definitely agree with Jess! You sound like a great sister if you're so worried about her. I think she's very lucky to have a sister like you, and hopefully she realizes it.

I understand that it can be a frightening situation to have this feeling about someone close to you. It really frightens you. I think you should sit privately with your sister and ask her some questions about why she's been acting the way she is. Start off easy, don't just jump to the conclusion, I think it's important for her to tell her side before you say she has an eating disorder, even though it sounds like it a little bit. Start with easy questions, and maybe offer her a snack? See if she'll take it and eat it. Tell her that you want to help her with whatever is going on, if anything, and that you'll support her in her eatings habits, once they become more healthy.

I think you should watch her and see what she does. Ask her some questions, and let her know that you're there for her. I think that'll really help her. Knowing that someone cares for her so deeply that they're worried about her.

If you ever need anything, or just want to talk, feel free to send me a private message, or a vistor's message.

Take Care.
-Kaylaaa<3

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.