View Single Post
  (#1986 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say... Volume 2! - November 28th 2009, 06:54 AM

You Give Me The Most Wonderful, But Yet Most Frustrating Feeling In The Entire World. When I Talk To You, I Just Sit There In My Own Contentness. You Make Me Smile With The Simplicity Of Your Jokes. I Just Can't Get You Off My Mind, But Why Would I Even Try? Even When I Close My Eyes, It's You I Dream Of All The Time. When I See You In The Hall, I Just.. Freeze. And My Body Goes Cold. Butterflies Suffocate My Stomache And I Have To Remind Myself To Breathe. Oh Boy, The Way You Smile Just Makes Me Want To Faint In Your Arms. I Would Do Anything To Hear You Say You Need Me. Did You Know That Your Voice Is The Sweetest Thing I Could Ever Hear? Before I Go To Sleep, I Just Hear It Singing To Me, And In My Dreams, It's Only You And Me. I Look At You Like You're The Only Person In The World, Because When I See You, I Can't See Anything Else Around Me. You Fill My Mind With Sweet Insanity And I Love It. The Way You're Shy, But Yet Outgoing Is Always What Hooks Me To You. You Had Me At The First Thing You Ever Said To Me. "Hey, Kayla? (:". I'll Always Rememeber That. As Pathetic As People May Say It Is, I Have A Bunch Of Your Text's Saved In My Phone And I Will Read Them Over And Over Again Through-Out The Day. The Songs I Write You; They Come From Every Single Piece Of My Heart. I Want Nothing More Than To Be With You, And That's What I Am Going To Work For. I Pray For You. For Just One Day With You. One Second. One Minute. Just Something So That I Would Know What It's Like To Call You Mine. Your Freeness When You're With Your Friends Makes Me Laugh Because That's The Boy I Know. The One Who Isn't Afraid To Have Fun, And Is Always Messing Around. Gosh, I Could Write A Million Words About You And I'd Barely Be Scratching The Surface Of Everything I Want To Say To You. I Wish You Knew That I Get Scared. I Get Scared That You'll Say What I've Been Told My Entire Life. I Don't Want To Tell You How I Feel Because I Think You're Too Good For Me. I Know You're Too Good For Me. I Look At All Those Skinny Pretty Girls, And Wish That I Looked Like Them. No, You Know? I Don't Want To Look Like Them At All. I Don't Want To Hold All The Stares From People. I Just Want Yours. Yours Is All That Really Matters To Me. I Don't Care What My Friends Say About You, They Don't Know You The Way I Do. They've Never Taken The Time To Sit And Talk To You. They Just Go Off Your Friends, And Think You're Just Like Them. But You're Not. And I Know That. I'm Not Going To Give Up On You Because My Friend's Think You're Somone Else. I Know Who You Are Deep Down, And I Love That Person. The One Who Smiles At Little Things, And Gets Distracted By A Small Noise No One Cares About. I Love The Boy Who Isn't Ashamed To Tell Me That He's Afraid Of The Dark, Or Is Scared Of Dying. That's The Boy I Know, And That's The One Who I Fell For. Everyone Else Is Wrong About You. You Make Me Smile So Much More Than I Could Ever Even Explain. Every Night, You're The Person In My Dreams, And I Just Wake Up Smiling Knowing That I Have You In My Life. Not HAVE You, But I Have You. And One Day; I Wish To HAVE You. I Want To Be With You, And Take Care Of You. One Day; I Want To Love You With All My Heart, And Have You Love Me With All Of Yours.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.