View Single Post
  (#64 (permalink)) Old
CanadaCraig Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 38,245, Level: 28 Points: 38,245, Level: 28 Points: 38,245, Level: 28

Re: Prayer Requests Thread Volume II - November 28th 2009, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion View Post
In light of Romans 1, I believe the Lord has given me over to my desires do to an unrepentant heart. Not fully understanding the salvation message, I am fearful to give up on self. I am not certain I have truly been born again in Spirit. I believe my heart may be deceiving itself. Please pray that if God has not given me over that I would come to true biblical repentance and understanding saving faith and repentance. And if I am saved, please pray that the Lord would comfort me and take me out of this despondent state I have fallen into.

It is difficult to know whether Satan and my heart are deceiving and lying to me or whether I am truly unborn. I do not wish for comfort notes saying "I know your saved." Because in all honesty, you don't know my heart. I just wish for prayers. Thank you.
Hi onion!!

Given the fact that Satan would LOVE for you to believe that you are now 'unborn' [Or never really were 'saved' in the first place] I would say that the possibility that you are being deceived by him is extremely high.

Satan doesn't play fair. You should know that!!

That said..... rest assured..... there is at LEAST one person in this world who is praying for you.

[I was referring to myself - in case you missed that!! lol ]

I pray for everyone else here too!!!

GREAT BIG HUG
Craig!!