View Single Post
  (#37 (permalink)) Old
Wannabe Writer Offline
Closet Sci-fi geek.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Bailey

Points: 9,682, Level: 14 Points: 9,682, Level: 14 Points: 9,682, Level: 14

Re: Questions for the LGBT communtiy - December 1st 2009, 11:21 PM

1.How would you describe your current sexuality?
Pansexual
2.At what age did you first start questioning?
11 was about when I first started wondering, before then I'd always though it was normal.
3.What events lead up to the point where you decided you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans?
Liking/ feeling attracted to both boys and girls.
4.When was your first relationship with someone the same sex?
Haven't had one.
5.How did you finally conclude/know that you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans?
Just, like I said, feeling attracted to both boys and girls.
5.When did "come out"
Erm, hard to answer question actually. I haven't officially "come out", but I quite often correct my dad ( and have done so for years) when he talks about me having a husband in the future and remind him it could be a wife too. Since my dad it totally supportive of LGBT rights, he really couldn't care less which it is. I still haven't even hinted to anyone but my dad and brother though.
6.How did your friends and family act when they heard? Did people treat you different?
No, they could care less.
7.Any tips for those who are still questioning?
Don't feel the need to rush in figuring it out, take your time.

If you are LGBT, then take your time with coming out. And give those around you some time to adjust to it, if they seem akward.
Hope this helps! ^-^

“Those who dance are considered insane by those who can’t hear the music”- Anon.

When you’re a kid they tell you it’s all “grow up. Get a job. Get married. Get a house. Have a kid” and that’s all. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It’s so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better.- Elton, Doctor Who “Love and Monsters”

"Where'd you find this kid?"
"He was left in a basket on the steps of the FBI."
- Criminal Minds

http://operationbeautiful.com/