View Single Post
  (#39 (permalink)) Old
Pine Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 10,019, Level: 14 Points: 10,019, Level: 14 Points: 10,019, Level: 14

Re: Questions for the LGBT communtiy - December 3rd 2009, 09:22 PM

1.How would you describe your current sexuality?
For me, I consider myself bisexual, though I tend to still question that sometimes. Keep in mind I'm a girl in a relationship with another girl. ^^

2.At what age did you first start questioning?
I believe around 12. I really didn't understand what was happening, but I really looked up to one girl that was a year ahead of me. We were on the same softball team, and she just looked... perfect to me. It wasn't like "omg you're pretty" but just..something more.

3.What events lead up to the point where you decided you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans?
Quite honestly, I still find it hard to label myself bisexual. I knew I had feeling for my girlfriend, and didn't quite understand them. Still sometimes I question myself. But the way I felt when she said certain things and talked to me... yeah it kind of came out. So I guess that would be when I admitted to my girlfriend I liked her.

4.When was your first relationship with someone the same sex?
Right now. ^^

5.How did you finally conclude/know that you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans?
Dating my girlfriend xD

5.When did "come out"
To anyone in real life? Not yet, but I came out to my girlfriend's cousin right after she came out to me that she had a crush on her best friend. xD

6.How did your friends and family act when they heard? Did people treat you different?
No one really... no one yet.

7.Any tips for those who are still questioning?
Trust me, these are confusing feelings. I would say don't try and deny it to yourself. I did this, and really regret pushing it down and down when it really needed to come out.

you said if you could fly you'd never come back down.
--

just you and i defying gravity
they'll never bring us down.

(i want to defy those chances with you)