View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
ShAtTerEd HeaRt Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Winter

Points: 16,890, Level: 18 Points: 16,890, Level: 18 Points: 16,890, Level: 18

awareness jewlwey for death and mourning and grieving - December 9th 2009, 01:47 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of death or grieving, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hello everyone,
i just wanna say i know how tough it is to lose a loved one.
its so painful and the mourning and the grieving for me when i lost my cat just didnt seem to end for a long period of time. i still miss her, and i grieve inside from it becuz she wasnt just a kitty. she was a huge part of my life since i was a toddler which was back in 1999 on my 3rd birthday.
i remember her in the corner looking more like an outcast from all the other cats. i didnt even choose at all for any others and i immediately picked her right away. my parents kept asking if i wanted all these other cats but i said no, all i wanted was her. so i adopted her. and had her for 9 years.best present i ever got ever. i will never forget that special kitty of mine.
i feel your pain.
so thats why i am writing this. for anybodu that wants to bring awareness to mourning and grieving of something to people.
there is awareness jewlery and necklaces for it.
the color for mourning and grieving is: BLACK.
but still very pretty. even though there exspensive i still encourage people to support and bring awareness around for people who have gone threw this and show honor for them for all they have bene through and r going threw.

the site is called "KIWI JEWELS AWARENESS JEWLERY" on google. it should come up. since there is such a huge page full of them you may need to scroll down to find it but i dont think it takes that long.
under it will show the meanings.
there r 2 black necklaces but they show different meanings.
there is a black necklace that may come up first. but in the meanings below it says it means gang prevention and other things.
so look at the meanings before you buy,
the black for meanings will say below "for autism and mourning"
so it means 2 different things at the same time. they all have many different meanings for each of the jewlery so dont worry about that.
PM IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS WITH GETTING THE JEWLERY AND I WILL TRY TO HELP AS MUCH AS I CAN. (remember you do NOT HAVE TO BUY THIS JEWLERY, ONLY IF YOU WANT TO)

LOVE,SHATTERED HEART

Met you from a tie between u and me buddy,
Saw you from my wired eyes with a twisted little lie, and my mind told me negative when i had a wish to own you with my heart, buddy and you split like twigs, senses told her i fell for him, and she told me "i loved him, and go get him" And while i said "negative he said "correct" <3

Me and ? = 3 days which =correct