View Single Post
  (#41 (permalink)) Old
mixtape Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 9,733, Level: 14 Points: 9,733, Level: 14 Points: 9,733, Level: 14

Re: Questions for the LGBT communtiy - December 9th 2009, 08:22 PM

1.How would you describe your current sexuality?- Lesbian (But if I were to find a man I liked I would consider him, so I am not completely cutting myself off)
2.At what age did you first start questioning?- 12, when I was becoming more sexually aware.
3.What events lead up to the point where you decided you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans? When I hit puberty and I thought about my life and relationships with people I have had.
4.When was your first relationship with someone the same sex? I have not yet dated a woman, I am too busy to maintain a relationship and honestly, I do not care if I am ever with anyone again, my main focus is school and when I am done I want foster children.
5.How did you finally conclude/know that you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans? I hated naked men.
5.When did "come out" It took me 5.5 years, but at age 18 I finally came out.
6.How did your friends and family act when they heard? Did people treat you different? Family is quite accepting, they have asked me in the past if I was gay. Friends were fine with it since I am typically not the first and only gay person they know.
7.Any tips for those who are still questioning? Pretend you are in this big open sea and just let yourself drift and let life take you wherever it goes. No pressure on figuring out where you fit in the LGBTQI community or having to go around parading it.