View Single Post
  (#69 (permalink)) Old
Anonymous. Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 19,352, Level: 20 Points: 19,352, Level: 20 Points: 19,352, Level: 20

Re: Prayer Requests Thread Volume II - December 14th 2009, 05:15 AM

I just recently found God again!! Yay!!

I thank God for my wonderful boyfriend who appeared at the right time in my life. I also thank God for my wonderful friends and Sorority Sisters.

If you would, please help me pray for the following people:

My wonderful boyfriend: He has Spina Bifida, and that makes me a little afraid sometimes but that does not make me love him any less. Please pray that he has a full life and that he lives life to the fullest as best he can. I want to be with him for the rest of my life and I want everything for him. I don't want him to ever feel bad for having Spina Bifida and I want him to know that he was put here on this Earth for a reason.

My best friend from college: She just recently got engaged and I hope for the best for her. I want her to be fully happy at whatever she decides to do. I also hope that her relationship with her fiance lasts forever, meaning I would like them to grow old together. I love seeing them together and they are a perfect match.

My best friend from high school: She is having a difficult time with life right now and I want her to have everything. She does not go to college, because the class fell through, and she is having trouble finding a job. Please help me pray that she either goes to the right college to get the education she deserves and/or gets a job that she really enjoys. I really want her to come to my college next year because I think this college is perfect for someone like her. Plus, I will be there with her until her last year which would be a real test, but it will help her learn the life skills she needs to learn.

Me: I put myself last because I am very unselfish. I even feel bad for putting me in here in the first place. Please pray for me. Pray that I don't end up like my father, living at his mom's house with no job and no money. Please pray that I never lose hope and faith in the lord. Please pray that God helps me through all my future troubles, whatever they may be. Please pray that God reminds me in some subtle way to pray and/or read the bible. I want to stay connected to God this time. And the three people I mentioned above also believes in God.

Also, I pray for everyone on TeenHelp and their friends and families.

God bless everyone!