View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
lonely.boy Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 10,615, Level: 15 Points: 10,615, Level: 15 Points: 10,615, Level: 15

Re: So freaking lonely... - December 22nd 2009, 12:50 AM

Hi.
I can really relate to your situation since I've been through the exact same thing, people just start drifting away and stop talking much to me for no reason.
If those so called friends don't talk to you anymore, they are not worth of your time and concern.
My advice is to try to move on and meet new people( i know how hard meet new people can be, but it happens eventually), think positive about the future and value yourself and take the positive side of this, because you got to know how those people, and others in this world, really are and this, like all bad situations in life, will make you stronger. This is what i did and although i felt like crap at the beginning, i started moving on, finding how people are and how i don't want to be friends with those type of people. If you don't isolate yourself(some people make that mistake) and have the propose to make new friends, it will happen sooner or latter. Also, you already tried to make things work and talked with them, so one day you can't blame yourself for not trying, and also, it's their loss.
It seems bad now and i know it sucks being like this, but hold on and you will get through this.
Good luck

Last edited by lonely.boy; December 22nd 2009 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Completing a sentence