View Single Post
  (#50 (permalink)) Old
ComplexSimplicity Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Missy

Points: 9,227, Level: 14 Points: 9,227, Level: 14 Points: 9,227, Level: 14

Re: Questions for the LGBT communtiy - December 22nd 2009, 07:43 AM

1.How would you describe your current sexuality?
-Idk, I guess I'm bi curious because I've never actually been with a woman but I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual. I am attracted to both men and women. Period. But no one is aware of this and to everyone around me I am straight.

2.At what age did you first start questioning?
-Ehh,, I think I always knew. Never really tried to deny it to myself although I sometimes get confused as to how I came to like both sexes or whether I only steer to females because of my trust issues with men as a result of childhood experiences and the fact that I feel safe with women. I sometimes wonder if I could actually fall in love with a woman the same way I could with a man. Neither one has happened yet so who knows.

3.What events lead up to the point where you decided you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans?
-Nothing really. I just know I like women and men. I could get into more detail but it would be tmi.

4.When was your first relationship with someone the same sex?
-never had one. would like to though although i have some fears.

5.How did you finally conclude/know that you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans?
-i haven't really "concluded" it. i think we put too much pressure on ourselves to fit within a label.

5.When did "come out"
-i haven't and i don't feel the need to at the moment.

6.How did your friends and family act when they heard? Did people treat you different?
-not applicable

7.Any tips for those who are still questioning?
-don't stress. you'll figure it out eventually and you don't need to fit into any specific label. just allow yourself to feel whatever you're feeling for whomever. its whatever. lol.

Much in little.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.