View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
glen Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Glen

Points: 9,117, Level: 13 Points: 9,117, Level: 13 Points: 9,117, Level: 13

semi-computer addiction - December 30th 2009, 04:23 AM

i would say i spend too much time on the computer, but its not because i'm addicted, but rather that i don't know what else to do with my time. i have no problem getting off the computer and doing something else, but most of the time i'm off the computer, i can't really find something to do. i play bass guitar and practice on average about 30-45 minutes each day. i get in a good hour of reading each day as well, but other than that i really don't know what to do. my parents don't like me going out on school days, because i'm a junior and they think that i need enourmous amounts of time for hw, even though it only takes me 1-2 hours total. those things take up about 4-5 hours of my time on school days, which leaves the other 4-5 hours of my time to do nothing. becuase i can't think of anything to do, i always just go on the computer. what else can you suggest for me to do? i would really like some ideas of less time consuming ways that i can hang out with my friends. also, my parents won't let me sign up for extracurricular classes like dance or singing because they say it takes too much time for this year. any help is appreciated thanks.