Thread: Triggering: (grieving/sh/suicide)My baby...
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
lost_chil Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Alice

Points: 17,029, Level: 18 Points: 17,029, Level: 18 Points: 17,029, Level: 18

Thumbs down (grieving/sh/suicide)My baby... - December 31st 2009, 04:17 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Tonight at around 12:48 my bunny Maki passed away... She- Her uterus fell out, which aparently is normal for alot of female rabbits. Anyways, she lost A LOT of blood, it wasn't untill 2 hours after she was bleeding we realised her uterus was out of her body... Mom and Jim rushed her to the er vet. She said it's normal, but she had to operate asap. After puting the uterus back into her body, they did a bunch of stuff, while she was out with anesthetics. So after that, she didn't have one, aka, she was spayed. The vetss worry was infection from the bacteria on the uterus from hanging out... But thats not what did it... She came out of the anesthetics perfectly fine, when mom and Jim came back, she lifted her head, remembering their voices, and moved her leg. The vet said that was amazing and a very good sign. Minutes later she started gasping for air... They put her on oxygen... And she just... Stopped... She died... My baby... My best friend... Died... I knew when I went into my room when I got home tonight that something was wrong... And some how, I knew deep down that she wasn't going to make it... I knew that those were the last words I was ever going to say to her again... I sadly was correct... She's gone now... I am completly suicidal, my friend is saying she is going to off herself, on top of this. Trying to ignore the blade calling me, it's just so hard... I can't take this anymore... I loved maki.... and now she's gone... WHAT DO I LIVE FOR NOW?! She was my happiness, she was what made me wake up in the morning with a smile. I now have nothing to look forward to when I go into my room... I just get to see her cage...

I just wanted to announce this... It's killing me... I can't do this anymore... I am so lost... My body is still in shock... I still can't believe it...

We May Be Miles Apart. But Your Always Closer To The Moon. And Brighter Than The Stars

PM me anytime! =D