View Single Post
  (#122 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Points: 38,778, Level: 28 Points: 38,778, Level: 28 Points: 38,778, Level: 28

Re: I've fricking had enough!!!!!! - January 24th 2009, 08:59 AM

Hey Laura.
i don't know your personally and haven't spoken to you before but judging by the replies in this thread you are obviously important to a lot of people here. giving up is not the answer, it never is and never will be. and don't tell me that theres no point to life anymore for you, because there is always a point, sometimes its just hard to find. but if you look hard enough, you'll find that special someone or something that gives you the hope and motivation to carry on going. no one is hopeless, including you. you need to try and see the positives in this situation. ok, so your feeling pretty shit, but there must be some positives in your life that you can focus on. what about friends or family? if you can't keep going for yourself, then at least you could try for those who love and care about you? i can't say i understand exactly what you're going through, because everyone is in a different situation but what i do know is that i've had my fair share of shit lately, and i know how hard things can get.

..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..