View Single Post
  (#61 (permalink)) Old
MamaBear Offline
Me
Average Joe

Name: *Spiffy nickname*

Points: 12,418, Level: 16 Points: 12,418, Level: 16 Points: 12,418, Level: 16

Re: Questions for the LGBT communtiy - January 15th 2010, 01:57 PM

1.How would you describe your current sexuality? I am a Pansexual and a trans.
2.At what age did you first start questioning? I have been pansexual for as long as I can remember and I really started not being happy around 7 or 8
3.What events lead up to the point where you decided you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans? its kinda hard to explain, I just am happier knowing that love is love no matter the gander.
4.When was your first relationship with someone the same sex? I dated a girl -terry was her name- at the age or 10 I think
5.How did you finally conclude/know that you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans? I like being a boy and i just believe love is love no matter the gender.
5.When did "come out"? I came out to my sister not long ago, she is bi so I knew she would understand
6.How did your friends and family act when they heard? Did people treat you different? um my friends werent really amazed y this, they always really knew and my sister was kinda just like "OH, thats cool!...what IS pansexual really?" they all had a lot of questions for me tho
7.Any tips for those who are still questioning? when it comes to being pansexual just go with what you are feeling, if you want to date a girl for a while do it! and when it comes to being trans i would say ask yourself why you want it, if you can come up with 3 reasons or more then start thinking about it