View Single Post
  (#341 (permalink)) Old
Perplexity Offline
Per sempre <3
I've been here a while

Name: Shaz

Points: 28,963, Level: 24 Points: 28,963, Level: 24 Points: 28,963, Level: 24

Re: Hurts Too Much To Breathe - January 25th 2009, 11:36 AM

Faith, I know how it feels. I've been in a similar situation myself before. It feels like what it is like now is going to remain to be dark and miserable forever. It might even be a pattern you've already experienced over a number of months or maybe even years, and that things haven't got better yet so why should they now?

I'm not going to tell you that waking up tomorrow you're going to feel glorious and things should turn out fine if you wish hard enough. Because they won't. It takes time for things to change and you might not see one straight away. And hey, things might get a little bit worse when you realise your at your lowest point, but when you feel as though you've hit rock bottom, where else is there to go but up? Things don't remain the same all the time - things change. This means your feelings, your situations and your emotions will change too.

Please, keep fighting. You can get through this and see that there is life after what you're facing now. It may be hard, but you'll get there, and when you do you will appreciate it so much more. Your a fighter, Faith. A part of you isn't wanting to give in, not yet, because you are strong Faith. Strong enough to keep on going and your not going this alone; you always have us here and we're not giving up on you.