View Single Post
  (#2351 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 4th 2010, 10:48 PM

person one:
i hate seeing you with her because it reminds me of when she broke your heart the last time. i know that a year has come and gone since then, but she hasn't changed at all. you deserve so much better than her, and i wish you knew that. she's not good enough for you at all. the way she talks to you, the way she follows you around, the way she stands when she's with you, it's all just bad signs. she's no different than she was. please don't choose her. please pick me. i'm not only saying she's bad because i love you, i'm saying she's bad because i care about you, and i don't want you to get hurt. i wouldn't care if you didn't pick me, but pick anyone but her. she's using you to get to jake. i know she is. she told jake. and i can't believe jake didn't tell you. he's your best friend. i wanna tell you but i don't know how. i don't want you to think that i'm trying to ruin you guys because then i will never get a chance with you. please. i will be loyal to you. i don't like you for the reasons she likes you. i like you for so much more than that. please... see that she's using you.

triggering below.
person two:
how can you be doing this to me? you say that you're always there for me, and then you're going behind my back again. you say i can trust you, but i really can't anymore. please just stop trying to talk to me, and leave me alone. i'm better without you in my life.

why don't you just slit your throat with the knife you shoved in my back?

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.