Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Dreams about a rape that may or may not have occured.
View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
The Kira Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Melody

Points: 15,613, Level: 18 Points: 15,613, Level: 18 Points: 15,613, Level: 18

Re: Dreams about a rape that may or may not have occured. - February 10th 2010, 05:23 AM

Oh, puzzles, i thought you were on a medication or something... You know, do you have a diary? If not, i would strongly advise you to make one. I have mine online because I personaly find it easier just to type and you can actually get more down without your hand getting tiard and you can edit whatever you write if you want.

Anyway, my point is that writing a diary DOES HELP A LOT. After making in entery, you feel a plesant kind of emptiness. Like you spilled your guts to a friend that will never tell your secrets. To make it more enjoyable, I gave my diary a name and adress it directly like a person instead of just writing things that happen. Try, it truly helps. My therapist told me and I didnt belive it but tried anyway. You would be surprised. my-diary.org is where i keep it, ot's simple and I really like it... But there are meny other sites, hundreds. Or just keep it on paper if you prefer...

Take care
Melody