View Single Post
  (#904 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Dirty Little Secrets. - February 15th 2010, 11:44 PM

I feel such a strong connection to you that it scares the shit out of me. I, truthfully, have never felt this way about anyone before. I have had friends in the past and G was something all together new but the way I feel with you is scary.

You and I click and it scares the shit out of me because I don't know how you feel about me. I know that you like me but I don't know if you feel the same connection. Sometimes I get the feeling that you do and that scares me a lot too because I worry that you will get scared.

BLAH, this is all so confusing. I think you have the potential to be the best friend I have always wanted and it is fucking scary. I don't want you to hurt me. If they break up will the bonds that tie us keep us together? I don't want to lose you as a friend.

--------

You have helped me so much in life but I know that you don't feel the same way about me as I do about you. I am a friend but I am not your best friend and I never will be.

I know you trust me but I also know you have bonds with other people that are stronger. I will always care for you and love you. However, I am not going to try and force a friendship that is never going to happen. We have a lot in common and we will always be friends but we won't be 'best friends' and for the first time I am okay with admitting that and accepting that.