Thread: Triggering: Rape and abuse: what do I do
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Cheer7rocks Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,734, Level: 13 Points: 8,734, Level: 13 Points: 8,734, Level: 13

Question Rape and abuse: what do I do - March 8th 2010, 05:24 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Ok I really need some advice. 2 years ago when I was 14 my 18 year old cousin and his friend both raped me for two hours. They ripped off my clothes, tied my hands above my head to the bed posts, and kissed me. While my cousin gave me oral sex his friend was grabbing my boobs. Then my cousin had sex with me. I was still a virgin and it hurt so bad. Then his friend had sex with me. They threatened me with a knife and made me promise not to tell. Then a year ago my dad came home drunk and started grabbing me. He then proceeded to grab a pool table stick and beat me with it. I ended up with 2 broken ribs and multiple bruises. And 3 months ago my dad left me alone with a family friend who was 43 years old. He raped me and hit me. I just cried through it all. I want to tell my best friend who I have known all my life but I don't know how. Please give me advice on telling and coping with it.