Thread: Crave Alcohol
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
SuperBrunetteCutie4Ever Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Alisha

Points: 17,311, Level: 19 Points: 17,311, Level: 19 Points: 17,311, Level: 19

Crave Alcohol - March 19th 2010, 10:15 AM

Hey! Here's a little bio.I am a 15 years old female and the first time I got really drunk was when I was 12. (grade 7)
Like it said above in the title if I could drink alcohol everyday I would do it. The only reason I can't is 1) no money 2) it obvious, I'm underage.
I'm actually craving it now too.
I also have a problem with Pills. I took 4 of my prescription pills when i'm only supposed to have 1. Now, I'm feeling some effects from it. Not fun. I want to get help for this before it's a super serious problem. You know with liver failure or something. It's just hard. I sometimes feel out of control with my life. It sucks.
lol I'm using 30 mins just to write this-with all the mistakes that I've been making in typing. I feel foggy right now to be honest but whatever. I'll just sleep it off. Then tomorrow, I'll try NOT to take any pills.

Everthing I see seems to be a lie. And everything you see in me you think is the truth. But, really all you see is what I'm masking the real me with. You never see me cry. Because I'll never let you. And you'll never see me die because I feel like I already have in a way.