View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Stratus Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Colton

Points: 8,911, Level: 13 Points: 8,911, Level: 13 Points: 8,911, Level: 13

Re: dam i'm so lonely... - March 23rd 2010, 07:24 PM

So,
I am new to this whole 'helping people out' thing.. And I know I don't know you good enough to really help. But I have read your poetry.. And without even speaking a word to you I feel like I have known you for a very long time. Oh and btw your music tastes are very similar to mine. I worship Blink 182, and Muse!
But anyways, what I can tell you is that you are such a creative person, you need to know that just because you don't know who you are doesn't mean that you are a nobody.
Definitely not a nobody. I know my pathetic attempts at trying to make people feel better are usually worthless. And I usually end up looking like a stupid "American". lol just stereotyping.
But I do speak the truth.
You are a beautiful person inside and out.
And I know this just by reading your poetry.
Feeling lonliness makes all of my problems seem so much worse.. I don't have a gf, I don't have a lot of friends I can really talk to, and I am pretty much the only child. So I am no stranger to feeling lonely.
But I realized that we are never alone, there is always someone out there that will go out of their way to help you. Whether it be a stranger (ME!) or just a friend. Your never alone.
I hope this helped a little bit.
And hopefully this didn't make you more confused..
But hey I try.

PM me if you would like.
I wish you the best of luck!

-Colton

This is who I am! Live Love Laugh
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
"Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live."