Thread: Triggering: Abortion???
View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Abortion??? - April 6th 2010, 03:28 AM

I don't agree with it but I think that it is the womans choice. We do not know what is going on in their lives and what not.

As for religious views the bible does not specifically say abortion. It says murder is a crime but abortion to many is not considered murder because of the fact that babies cannot survive outside of the womb until a certain age.

As for the situation with your mom; I want to put some things out there. Firstly, your father is an alcoholic right? Well, at the time your mother conceived the baby did you ever stop to wonder if maybe she didn't want to have sex with him but she felt she had no choice because he was drunk and if she had sex he might get violent? Did you stop to wonder if maybe your mother did love your father and was not thinking straight when it came to it all? There could have been a lot of reasons behind your mothers choice but you should talk it out with her and not be so angry. Your mother did what she thought was best. In her own way there is probably a part of her that regrets it but there is probably a part of her that still knows it was best.

Mistakes happen but we cannot always be angry with out loved ones.

I hope this is not taken as an attack because that is not my intent. I just really wish that you would try to work things out with your mom because she loves you and trusted you enough to confide in you about the abortion.