View Single Post
  (#2704 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 15th 2010, 05:41 PM

God, you're so annoying. i don't really want to meet up with you, at all, but i couldn't really say no for fear of you etting all moany and guilt tripping me, which is what you've been doing for pretty much the last THREE YEARS.
STOP posting on my statuses with bullshit. STOP. I don't think you realise what a fucking annoying person you are and I was perfectly happy with you out of my life, especially after our break up lasted ridiculously long. Thanks to you (: I really don't want you back in my life making me feel shit by complaining ALL the time and putting yourself down ~ don't you realise how unnattractive a quality that is in people?? Don't you realise that this will LOSE you FRIENDS?? I'm sorry but i don't have the patience to listen to you all the time, and personally I don't think i should be obliged to, seeing as i am no longer your girlfriend and haven't been for a long, long, LONG time, so long in fact that I wouldn't even consider you a friend anymore. To me you're just an acquaintance and my ex from the past.
Commenting on my last status was completely unnecessary. And irritating.
ADVERTISING on my other status was fucking annoying, hello?? You have your own facebook page for that, fuck off.
And that extremely sexist comment you made on that post PISSED me the FUCK off. Women have sex drives too you know, you fucking wanker. Trust me, I know.

Just grow up, Sam. Seriously. Grow the fuck up and stop whining. We're not sixteen any more and I really can't be arsed putting up with your constant bullshit.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.