View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Tattoo symbolizing recovery - April 28th 2010, 03:19 AM

I was actually looking on google and I found this:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UDKqIE9PyX...x+Tattoo+5.jpg

I like the area that the girl has it. Although I might move it a little more into the back.

The tattoo isn't bad either but I think I want something with a tiny bit more color like the ones kitty and elle showed me. Although, I like the second one that Elle showed me best. I also decided that I want the tail to be 'intricate' like these ones. I was thinking the tail could maybe go onto my hip bone like in this picture above kind of. I don't know. When I have the money saved I will go in and talk to an artist.

Thanks for your help everyone. I really liked the images that I saw. I will print these out one day and show them to the artist so that he/she will have an idea of what I want.

I am getting pretty excited about this. I know it will cost me a bit of money but I am willing to waste it. And brother says he knows someone that works in a shop and does really good work. Someone who will give me a discount. So, we shall see. When I get it done I might post it. Although, it will totally show you all how fat I am. But whatever it is something I want!