View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Arkko Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 9,606, Level: 14 Points: 9,606, Level: 14 Points: 9,606, Level: 14

Unhappy Poss pregnant. Advice please? - May 3rd 2010, 07:09 PM

I dont really know what im expecting from a response but i just need to get it off my chest.

I think im pregnant, my last period was 6 weeks ago and i have had 3 days light bleeding at the middle of last week. I have an amazing boyfriend who is aware of whats going on, we do use protection but as all of you know, there is still a risk

I did a home test yesterday and it was negative, but im not convinced, ive got a lot of the symptoms of the first few weeks of pregnancy ( missed period, cramping, tired (but that could be from the stupid amount of work im doing))

ive had sever tonsilitus and was on really strong antibiotics when my period was due, im kinda hoping that maybe they threw me off? and i have been so run down due to setting up my own buisness and all if the worries with that.

I already spoke to my bf about what to do if i am pregnant and we've both decided that abortion is the right thing to do... by everyone.

Im in the middle of setting up my new dog walking company, we're househunting, hes out of a job from tuesday and we live in his parents house at the moment ( my mum kicked me out about a year ago so i now live with him) I dont want to have a baby right now, i couldnt give it the life it deserves or need to be honest which would no way be fair on a baby or us, and neither of us want a family untill we're married. Im happy with the decision and i dont think i would have an issue going through with it... I know that probably makes me a heartless person.

Im not really sure what im looking for by posting on here... reasurance i guess? My Social anxiety is through the roof right now....

It'll be fine right?? Im going to the docs tomorrow to get this sorted.

Someone tell me its gonna be alright?? =/

' Truth Be Told I Miss you,Truth Be Told Im Lying.. '

'Its all false love and affection, you dont want me you just like the attention'