View Single Post
  (#166 (permalink)) Old
FeelingLikeIHaveFallen Offline
Dying To Get Out
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Amanda

Points: 9,788, Level: 14 Points: 9,788, Level: 14 Points: 9,788, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 31st 2009, 11:27 PM

Mom: I am scared to tell you what happened to me when i was younger. I know you went throught what i did, yours was probably worse... i just scared how people will judge me.... i talked to my school concellor, i am going to get help, and hopefully be able to tell you when being around them makes me uncomfortable

Todd: I love you so much. I will never be able to full tell you how much you mean to me. I don't think i woulld be here if i didn't have you... You have been with me sooo much... i just wish i could open up to you more

Dannie: You are amazing girl, you made my move here so much easier... without you and our girls. i would be lost

to YOU: I hate you for what you did to me. I hate how you ruined 11 years of my life and i hate the way you took away all my friends. Its been a year and i can't believe still that you did this too me... i can't believe i fell for your stupid lies. I can't believe you.. and i wanted to let you know... KARMA IS A B**** and i hope it bites your ass so hard for all the pain you caused me