View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
bigwheel Offline
Average Joe

Points: 11,006, Level: 15 Points: 11,006, Level: 15 Points: 11,006, Level: 15

lonely, bored, no confidence....read if you're in same situation - June 11th 2010, 05:13 PM

Basically, i guess it was down to experiences in my life e.g being bullied, being acused OF bullying, a fairly strict home life, poor social confidence etc.

But i have literally 2 friends in the whole world. I would like a girlfriend and to have some friends and go out, but when i go out, i find it incredibly hard to socialize. People see me as weird.

I joined a dating site because yes, i'm that desperate for some new friends/company. I always thought people who joined those sites were weird too...sure, some actually are, but i think there's some lonely people out there.

Well, i got speaking to 3 girls on the site and we were texting, and they were all friends. One turned around and said i came across as desperate and a weirdo.

I'm really nice, i'm a nice guy and i'd love to treat a girl nice, take her out to dinner etc.

In fact i took one girl from the site out to dinner and paid for her etc and all she did was talk about her ex boyfriend and after the meal text me to say; 'you're not my type, thanks for the meal'.

All i see is girls wanting to get 1000+ friends on facebook, have sex with as many guys as possible and take exagerated photos purely for facebook.

the world sucks right now. if i had someone here maybe to speak to and become friends maybe, i'd feel a little better.

one last thing; i went to turkey to visit an old friend....he's getting married to his gf. I came home and one of his friends asked me did i get an invite? I said, to what??? And they said; the wedding!!!

And no, i hadn't, and still haven't had an invite. Not sure what i did wrong, but even he doesn't speak to me now.

sorry this is so horribly depressing. feel free to pm me.