View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Robert

Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22

Re: lonely, bored, no confidence....read if you're in same situation - June 12th 2010, 04:54 AM

Hey, dont worry, Im in the exact same situation. Heck, if I was old enough, I would try online dating because Im pretty desperate and lonely myself. You just have to with what everybodys saying. If you dont know what theyre talking about, you can stay quiet, but the important thing is DONT BE NERVOUS WHEN MEETING PEOPLE. It always screwed me over. Your actually a little better off than me. I dont got anybody except my TV. And dont worry, I always get ganged up on by my "friends", but they would never dare make fun of me one on one. You have to at least pretend to act confident about yourself. Thats how you earn respect.
Oh yeah, for the last guy, Im smarter than 98 percent of American 14 year olds. See? Self respect is the only thing that keeps me from getting bullied by everybody all the time. I IGNORE BULLYING. F THEM. Why should idiots like them be friends with you? You are better than them.

Last edited by MWF; June 12th 2010 at 05:03 AM.