View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
JackOffJill Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Karyn

Points: 11,697, Level: 15 Points: 11,697, Level: 15 Points: 11,697, Level: 15

Question Where to get my 2nd tattoo....? - June 20th 2010, 04:17 AM

I know what I want my 2nd tattoo to be, I just dont know where on my body I want it.

I want to be able to cover it up (I dont want it to be able to be seen when and if I get married when wearing a wedding dress) and only show it off if I want to and I want to be able to see it (so I dont want it on my back).

I was thinking maybe on my side- kinda in the middle of my body (like where ur bra would be kinda- thats the best way to explain haha). Ive heard its painful but I can deal with that. I just dont want it to look stupid.

Basically the tattoo I want is the quote in my signature but I may shorten it- so I need advice on that too.
Either I would do the full thing: "Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself and become a new person."
Or shortened: "Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes"

Any advice would be great! Thanks!

"Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself and become a new person." -Gerard Way