Thread: Female Advice Preferred: Giving head..first time. Techniques?
View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Allons-y! Offline
Don't blink.
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Charlotte

Points: 14,604, Level: 17 Points: 14,604, Level: 17 Points: 14,604, Level: 17

Re: Giving head..first time. Techniques? - June 21st 2010, 10:00 PM

I want to tell you not to do it if you feel pressured, but I have a feeling that you, like me the first time I did it, are going to go through with it to make him happy despite your inhibitions. (By the way, I actually really enjoyed it. I think everybody is nervous the first time. That's normal. However...if you really don't want to do it, don't. If you're not comfortable with it, it's not going to be fun, and that's the POINT of sex in any form. Even after you do it the first time, don't feel like you HAVE to do it. You can always say no. He should understand that. Oral sex can be really intimidating if you've never done it before.) Just make sure that he's being understanding and everything. He sounds like a pretty decent guy. Beforehand, I'd just tell him that you feel really nervous about doing it. He will assure you that there's no need to be nervous. If you really don't want to, don't. You'll get more comfortable with the idea over time.

First of all, don't worry about the gagging thing. I have NEVER "deep-throated" a guy (this is when you put it reaaaally far in your mouth...obviously, if you've got a gag reflex, you're going to gag) and most guys I have talked to understand that girls are not to keen to do anything that might make them puke. And if you feel like you're going to gag at any time, you can always take it out.

Okay. My first time? Yeah, completely freaked out. I had no idea what to do! The only tips I could think of at the time was something I'd read on here, which was "pretend it's an ice cream cone." Haha. That worked alright, actually. If you feel more comfortable doing it in the dark, do that. Also, do it when he's laying down, not standing up. That's just awkward, especially for a first time. Um...(I'm trying to think of things that aren't overly explicit...xD)...What I like doing is combining it with touching him as well. That way, it's okay if you don't take too much of him in your mouth, because he's still stimulated by your hands. Alternatively, my ex would often touch himself while I was doing it. That worked, too. Also, don't feel pressured to make him come just from giving him head. You can do a combination of things. (And besides, I think semen is eccckky. No need to try it right away.)

I felt wayyy more comfortable doing it when he sort of talked me through it. Nothing too in-depth; he'd just occasionally say "I like that," or "Try doing this." Not only is it really helpful, but it makes it more intimate. You should always talk about what you're doing sexually! It's the only way to know what the other person likes and dislikes.

Also. If he puts his hand on your head or something like that, don't feel shy about telling him not to. I really hate it when guys try to force you to take more of them; if they do that to me, I just stop. I like being in control of what goes in my mouth, thank you. You can just tell him not to do it if he tries.

Finally...remember that it's about having fun. Try new things, but don't do anything you don't want to. Good luck!

let me light up the sky, light it up for you
let me tell you why, i would die for you
When you whisper, you must be absolutely as sincere as when you scream.
9 out of every 10 problems in relationships can be solved by talking. So why are we so damn quiet?