View Single Post
  (#2863 (permalink)) Old
suicidal_unicorn Offline
Rawr?
Not a n00b

Name: Molly
Location: In the mooshiest, gooshiest, bloodiest part of your heart <3

Points: 10,502, Level: 14 Points: 10,502, Level: 14 Points: 10,502, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2010, 08:07 PM

Chloe: I love you. I've only known you for three weeks now and I fell for you. You're not even bisexual, though.

Kaleb: I still love the crapness outta you even though you don't and you're in New Mexico now and probably with some other girl. Or boy. I miss you so much.

Shelby: I hate you. You think I love you, but I don't. I don't know why I even still hang out with you. I'll never forgive you for taking the one person who made me happy away from me.

Mom: I'm suicidal. I'm a pathological liar. I have major anxiety issues. I love you, but why can't you figure it out yet?

Karl: You're not my father. Go away.

Tate: I hate you. You're not my family and you never will be. So just stop trying to make Karl love you more. He does, and I honestly couldn't care less.

Dexter: I'll try to be the best big sister ever. You aren't even born yet, but I love you and I'll make sure you'll get a better childhood than me. If you ever start feeling suicidal, or do any of the stupid things I do, my heart will break into a million-trillion pieces.

I
Am
Bisexual
And
Proud
And I don't know what to say here but I need to say something so it's purple and I can finish the rainbow

I haven't cut or self-harmed in any other way since June 15, 2010!

We won't stop until somebody calls the cops and even then, we'll start again and pretend that nothing ever happened. We're just dancing, we're just hugging, screaming, kissing, tugging, on the sleeve of how it used to be. Kimya Dawson

Hey, you should just PM me because you're BEAUTIFUL!