View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
L.K. Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 9,208, Level: 14 Points: 9,208, Level: 14 Points: 9,208, Level: 14

Re: lonely and suicidal - June 30th 2010, 10:14 AM

First off, welcome to TH! Glad you joined for help.

I'm really sorry for everything that's happened to you. The world really isn't fair sometimes, and it's only to the people that don't deserve it either.

Your ex and your ex-friends probably weren't as great as they seemed to be. Any true friend or boyfriend would accept you for who you are and be supportive, not abusive and harsh for something that you didn't want to have.

Don't feel like dying. It's a road best not taken, especially at a young age. I've felt it before, and it really was a gruesome path. I understand that after all those recent breakups with your friends that you're emotionally drained and out of energy. Take time alone to recover and heal, picking up the pieces and becoming a stronger you. People do love you, don't think no one ever will again. Those friends that stick around still are perfect examples. They know who you really are and what you're going through, and yet they still hang around and try to help you. Those are the kind of people you should seek for, the kind that'll care for you no matter the circumstance. If any more do leave you, then they weren't friends to begin with. Move on and find better people to talk with. I don't know you at all other than the fact your name is possibly Charlene (which is a nice name), but I already like that you asked for help. Always a good first step to take.

You're not a burden to anyone. No person in this world was born just because. They all have a purpose, including you. Your family should be supportive and understanding about what you're going through. As for guys, well you should just steer away from the concept of dating until you're back on your feet. You need to restrengthen yourself before you can catch another guy's eyes.

Be strong and don't give up hope. To use a cliche phrase, it's always darkest before the dawn. Things are rough, but you're still living. Keep doing that, give yourself some 'ME' time so you can recuperate. It will take time no doubt, but I promise that it'll be worth the hard effort. PM me if you want to. I'm ready to help, and so is the rest of TH. I hope you get better!

"Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods." - Artistotle

"There comes a point in life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will."

"A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else."

"The worst feeling you'll ever feel is sitting next to the person who means the world to you, knowing that you mean nothing to them."