View Single Post
  (#2889 (permalink)) Old
Batman. Offline
Protector of Gotham
I can't get enough

Name: Julz

Points: 23,852, Level: 22 Points: 23,852, Level: 22 Points: 23,852, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 7th 2010, 07:25 PM

James: I hate you! I really fucking hate you!! I mean, you said you were my friend and that you'd always be there for me, but it was all a fucking lie!

All you wanted was for me to show my chest to you, and when I stopped doing such, you got progressively bitchier. And last night, when you snapped out on me for complaining about my job? That was hypocritical bullshit!

I am allergic to the plants, I have a VERY painful rash on my chest as a combination of allergic reaction and heat rash, I had to BANDAGE it and Zinc it to be able to even sit comfortably. And when I complain about it, you have the NERVE to flip out on me? And yet, you're allowed whining and bitching when you don't have someone on Stickam willing to strip for you so you can whack off? That is disgustingly hypocritical.

I'm GLAD you're finally out of my life! I should've got rid of you a long time ago! Gotta love how you tried to convince me to get rid of Jason more than once because he's upset me. Sure, he did upset me, with the delaying of his trip, and the gaps where he won't respond, but at least when I have a problem, he fucking cares! He doesn't fucking bitch at me for complaining, he tries to help me feel better!

Not you though, you're just a selfish fucking prick who only pretends to care, hoping I'll get naked for you or what the fuck ever. You'll bitch about people to me behind their backs, then you'll be their best friend to their face only when it can benefit you in some way!

Like Evan, who you bitch about being a douchebag, a tool, and everything else, yet you're his best friend when he can drive you to a concert. You're a tool as well! And Cass, you bitch about how boring conversation is with her, and how she's so damn annoying. But then of course, you'll chat it up with her still, complain about her responses being so goddamn boring, and yet barely talk to me, because you hope she'll show you tits, because I stopped showing you anything!

GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE!

Jason: Now that you've planned a date, have your passport, and are picking up your ticket to come up, I feel optimistic. Finally. Seems that this will really happen. Sure beats the crying, the suicidal thoughts, and such when you'd present me empty promises. I don't feel like I have to worry about that anymore... Unless something changes on the weekend, when you're supposed to get the ticket.

If you don't get it this weekend, I'm done. I love you, but I don't want to be strung along.

If you do get the ticket this weekend... I'll be so happy! Seriously, I've been waiting for this since, well, a long while. A date was promised back in April, and well, better late than never, I guess.

I just really hope you actually like me...

Dare to be Different, to be Weird, to be a Freak.
Overall, Dare to be yourself.

Stamp Out Prejudice Hatred and Intolerance Everywhere
The Sophie Lancaster Foundation