View Single Post
  (#177 (permalink)) Old
Anna Skye Offline
live and let love...
Average Joe

Name: Anna

Points: 11,347, Level: 15 Points: 11,347, Level: 15 Points: 11,347, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 3rd 2009, 08:54 AM

To Person 1: Why did you leave the cast so abruptly? Your earrings are still in the dressing room - I wish you hadn't left. We all love you, and although I'm glad that you'll feel more stable without the stress of the show, I really wish you hadn't left me. It's not the same show without you.

To Person 2: I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm gay, I'm sorry I didn't pass the Driver's Ed test the first time, I'm sorry I get so nervous, I'm sorry I care about my friends, I'm sorry your mom tried to kill herself 3 times for attention, I'm sorry your life sucked as a kid, I'm sorry you think compassion is for the weak, I'm sorry I'm a failure, I'm sorry that I hate my school, I'm sorry that I'm not like you, I'm sorry I hide things from you, I'm sorry... but I'm also sorry that you don't care.

To Person 3: Why are you leaving me? Why are you leaving this Hell Hole to go to public high school and abandoning me here with the evil plastics? Why do you get to go and I don't? I don't understand. I'm not angry, I'm just jealous. Really really jealous.

To Person 4: You have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me? Why did you continue to lead me on like that? I don't understand - you must have known I liked you, and yet you allowed me to ramble on like an idiot. And the worst part of all is, I'm not mad at you.

To Person 5: DON'T HURT YOURSELF. You are too wonderful to do that to yourself, and you know people will find out, and I wish you didn't feel this way. I wish we could just go back to being happy-go-lucky theatre pals, and we didn't have to retreat to the dressing room after our scenes and then miss our entrances. I wish you could talk to your parents, and not just me. It would help you so much.

To Person 6: I wish you would tell me what's going on. We're going to be living together, for God's sake, and we've been through so much together - haven't I proven myself trustworthy? I just want to help, and not feel totally worthless to you. It kills me to watch you cry, and it kills me even more that I feel as though I can't rush over and help you, because everyone else is.

peace and love

If you read this signature,
know that someone cares about you.
You are not alone.

<3 Contact me

last cut: 4 august 2010
last purge: 13 march 2010