View Single Post
  (#2898 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 9th 2010, 07:10 PM

elijah,
wow, it's incredible to say that i haven't even known you for an entire year. it amazes me everytime i think about it. right from the first time we talked over the over, you treated me better than the rest of my friends did. you were polite and courteous and gave me respect. i thank god for putting you in my life and giving me someone like you to be my friend. within the first week of meeting each other, you started calling m everyday to make sure that i was okay and that nothing was wrong with me. i didn't even know you but whenever i cried, you were the first person i ever thought of calling. you put up with me and you told me that everything would get better in time, and you were always right. you were the only person who could ever calm me down when i was having an anxiety attack and you were the only person i felt comfortable telling what was going on in my life that cause me to be the way i am. the times that we weren't allowed to talk to each other because mikaela got bad, those were really hard for me because i had no one, and i couldn't think straight. i would still sit by my phone and just wait for you to call me even though i knew she told you you weren't allowed to. bleh. we've been close for eleven months and i hope that we stay close. hah, it's funny to think that we've only hung out a couple times in person. but since you got your liscence we'll be hanging out a lot more often once i get back from mexico. i miss you elijah. and even though we still talk, i can't help but wish i could see you more often. you're like the friend i've always wanted and although everyone may be mad at you right now, i could never be mad at you. you're one of my closest friends and i don't think you know how much i appreciate you. :]

ELIJAH, you are definitely a soldja (;
hahaha.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.