View Single Post
  (#2910 (permalink)) Old
Batman. Offline
Protector of Gotham
I can't get enough

Name: Julz

Points: 23,852, Level: 22 Points: 23,852, Level: 22 Points: 23,852, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 11th 2010, 08:50 PM

Dear Dick-Head Neighbour:

I don't want to talk to you. Seriously. That time you were over, drinking with my dad, and not only belittled my opinion on a subject, despite it being perfectly valid, but also called me a lying sack of SHIT, is unforgivable.

I don't give a fuck what you said to my mom in e-mail about feeling bad, about your bribes to try and make it better, IT DOESN'T MATTER. You say you said it because you were drunk, and that you can be an asshole while drunk, yet you're chatting with my parents in our driveway, DRINKING! Yes, that makes PERFECT sense.

Then you expect to converse with me as if everything is fine? Really? Oh, and beautiful, my mom tells you how her and I are working together, and fucking mentions how I plan to save my money to move out, and you have the nerve to ask me where?! Fuck off, I'm never telling you where I'm moving to.

Take the hint, and either grow some fucking balls and apologize TO MY FACE, or shut the fuck up and don't even mutter my name, which you keep saying WRONG, by the way! It's not JULIE, its JULIA.

Dear Grandma:

Gee, I wonder why it seems like I don't like you. Every time you talk to me on the phone, you're always so negative towards me. You treat me like a failure, like a piece of shit.

When I finished Tech College and got certified for Welding, you didn't congratulate me, NO. All you could focus on was Perfect Cousin Sarah being Captain of her high school Golf Club! Oh, and the lovely response when I didn't find a job right away. What was it, a month or two? Then you told me "Oh, you should've become a hairdresser". Why THANKS FOR BELIEVING IN ME, YOU WRETCHED BITCH!

Don't forget your seen advantage to my job. Telling me how it'll help me "sweat away those extra pounds". Love you too, miserable hag.

Everything you say to me is so negative, you never have positive things to say, and haven't had anything positive to say for what, at LEAST 8 years! You hate me, but you try to act all lovey-dovey to make me out to be the bitch. Fuck that, everyone else may be fucking stupid, but I see through your game.

Dare to be Different, to be Weird, to be a Freak.
Overall, Dare to be yourself.

Stamp Out Prejudice Hatred and Intolerance Everywhere
The Sophie Lancaster Foundation

Last edited by Batman.; July 11th 2010 at 09:01 PM.