View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22

Re: Lonely Lonely Lonely, I just want to scream to get some attention - July 11th 2010, 09:39 PM

asking for death to come knocking on your door isnt going to help anything, your only 11 you have plenty life ahead of you and many opportunities to come, you just need to keep smiling (i know it's hard) and try and get by. things will get better, they always do even though they may seem like they don't, we all get lost sometimes. it's hard but eventually we find the right path, you just gotta keep holding on, if you have a pet spend time with your pet at least your not completely alone...maybe take up a new hobby something you really enjoy for me it was target practecing now it's back to music teaching myself to play the guitar helps, maybe open a window and get sme fresh air and sunlight and maybe that may brighten up your day, i hope this helps if you want to talk more feel free to message me

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.