View Single Post
  (#2913 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 12th 2010, 02:18 AM

Ann, listen to Thank You by Simple Plan closely. pay attention to it. thats how i feel. you were my best friend and i trusted you with my very soal. you broke me down leaving me stranded when i needed you the most. and when im finaly over you, and im finaly alright, youll miss me. youll come crawling back to me begging my forgiveness, but i wont give it. ill NEVER give it. ill NEVER say those words to you. but this i will tell you: 'ive gone through my pain of your leaving. now its time for you to pay for hurting me like you did. even when i hated you for it, i still loved you, and i will always, somewhere deep in my shattered, broken, crushed, and sewn back together wrong heart. ill never forget what you did, and in a way, you showed me something that i needed to see. but ill never be able to trust you, or anyone like you, ever again. you made me loose all i cared for, because when i needed you most, you left me standing in a sea of blood, drowning. your a fucking bitch, and i hate you girl. but ill never forget you, and ill always love you, deep down inside. so now you can take all our memories from our time together and hold them close to you, because i dont need them anymore. your no longer part of my life, and our time has passed. so go crawl in a ditch and cry yourself to sleep in a sea of blood like i had to for so long.' yup, my Ann, thats what ill say to you when you come looking for the ghost of me. but for now, now you know how ill be spending my time until you try to come into my life again.
with all the hate i can give, and the love that has been destroyed by you,

-Jordan X]

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss