(#2 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Brandon

Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25

Re: Apple's Reputation is on a rapid Decline - July 13th 2010, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb View Post
Shouldnt Apple reduce their profits by paying their workers better? And to build better high quality products? And Not block freedom of speech?

Discuss.
I don't see how you could possibly answer "no" to any of those questions. I honestly believe that the only reason why Apple is successful is because they're popular. They push out these products like a pregnant woman on steroids. Once the 3g comes out, they're already working on the 4g. I don't think they ever stop to improve a product. But who am I to say? I don't even own one Apple product. I don't think they should necessarily pay their workers better, I think they should improve the working conditions. Ultimately, spend some money on your employees for God's sake. If you can't improve the condition, at least give them more incentive to work in harsh conditions at least. And absolutely, build better products. Eventually when you build flawed designs and such, people start catching on that you're trying too hard. At least Microsoft can pretend that they give a shit about the consumers, even if they too make flawed designs every once in a while.