forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough

Name: Matthew

Points: 38,917, Level: 28 Points: 38,917, Level: 28 Points: 38,917, Level: 28

Re: Apple's Reputation is on a rapid Decline - July 14th 2010, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTank77 View Post
Windows 7 is bad if you're a moron who needs his computer to run itself. I love Windows 7 personally. Everything an OS should be.

Mac will never catch up with PC's to gaming. Why? Because advanced Mac hardware is overpriced by Apple, and you can't upgrade individual Macs.

Androids also don't drop calls every 30 seconds.

Compared to other Tablet PC's that have been out since 2000, the iPad is a flashy etch a sketch.

And don't start with that virus BS. If someone wanted to they could brick every mac on the planet in 13 seconds with a super-virus, the problem is no one bother's with such a small market.

/fanboyism
Ask yourself why all the designers and musicians use Macs.

All MacBooks, MacBook Pros and Mac Pros can be very easily upgraded. Macbook Air and iMacs are constrained by their designs.

One name: AT&T.

Flashy etch a sketch? The iPad is easily better than most other tablets. What most companies do is produce a brick-width, 1990s-looking screen (which has low sensitivity, every. single. time.) and just put Windows 7 on it. There's no innovation anywhere.

I never started with the virus stuff, but the fact is Windows has far more viruses than Mac. That and PC viruses don't work on Macs. Sure, somebody could create one. But nobody has, which Macs safer.