View Single Post
  (#2934 (permalink)) Old
Far From Perfect Offline
i love you...<3
Not a n00b

Points: 11,786, Level: 15 Points: 11,786, Level: 15 Points: 11,786, Level: 15

Unhappy Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 19th 2010, 07:05 AM

It's really sad, that after everything you've done to me, YOU broke up with ME. You had sex with her, a thirteen year old!!!! while dating me. I'm different form all the other girls you cheated on you said, it was okay cuz you stopped cuz you "love me" too much. its really funny. I'm sorry I couldn't get over it? But not many people would be able to. I only knew for two weeks and you just gave up, i wouldv'e gotten over it... but i shouldn't. I love you so fucking much you know. Even though we've been broken up over a month i had to tell a really nice guy i couldn't do stuff with him, wanna know why? BECUZ I TOLD HIM I FELT LIKE I WAS CHEATING ON YOU. yup thats right. i cant be with another guy cuz i feel like im cheating, and we arent even dating. while your off doing your thing, until you want to get back together when im more "mature" well maybe me being mature would be saying no to you. i cant do this anymore. i really cant. im so broken. I love you... i love you so much. but at the same time i hate you even more. i want you, but at the same time i want to hurt you like you hurt me. I want to kiss you, but i want to punch you. I want to see you, but i never wanna see you again. my life has become pointless basically. i think of everyday without as a day closer to being with you... im so pathetic. i think ive gone crazy, i really do. nothin even matters anymore. i know your gonna want me back... and i love you and i want you back... but i dont trust you, i cant, and i never will. it wont ever work out again. I just have to move on... why is it so hard?