View Single Post
  (#2943 (permalink)) Old
Marguerite Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Marguerite

Points: 19,635, Level: 20 Points: 19,635, Level: 20 Points: 19,635, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 25th 2010, 10:52 AM

We used to hang out every weekend and I haven't seen you in two months. I keep trying to talk to you but you pretty much ignore me. You say you're busy with work but according to your facebook page you make time to go out and party with these skanky looking girls.

I don't get it. I wasn't trying to 'get with you' anyway. You're like a brother to me. You're my only friend. It's been that way since we were five. But you've ditched me for some dumb 'hot' girls. It's so unfair.

This weekend you said we would go out but you said you couldn't later. Then you say on facebook how you can't wait to get drunk on the weekend. I told my sister I was going out and I told her what you told me, that you had work.

Well she's on your FB as well and saw what you wrote. I guess I can handle being lied to. What I can't handle is being humiliated. You know full well I can see your shit on FB. I hate you so much, but i'd forgive you in a second. I hate that.