View Single Post
  (#2950 (permalink)) Old
ruki Offline
Banned
Not a n00b

Name: Jodie

Points: 10,972, Level: 15 Points: 10,972, Level: 15 Points: 10,972, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 26th 2010, 01:58 AM

this is two a bunch of people so..

KP.
why did you call, and why did you want to help me? what was it to you>? how could you help a child that you teach, why? im glad you did. When you asked if i was ok that doay, you saved my life. i wanted to die. and now you are gone. i dont see you. ui dont hear from you. where are you now? i relied on you...

DL.
why did you help me? and what can i do to help myself? And i thanl you very much.

ER.
Where are you now sister? you promised me. where are you? i need you and you just left me here by myself. im alone. im not worth it. i miss you and i worry so much for you. i love you. why wont you talk to me sister? why wont you? you are tearing me up....

my mom and dad
WHY what did i ever dop to diserve this?!?! why do u hate me i am a kid please stop this i cant do this, taking sides between parents, taking sides between siblings...im so sad. and why do you insist on hurting me? why do you tell me that you hate me, that i mean nothiong to you, that im a horrible person. and then others tell me im not, and i dont know who to beleive. what did i ever do? be born?

all my friends on TH
THANK YOU for being here for me!!!