View Single Post
  (#3170 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 2nd 2010, 02:53 PM

The sand under my toes made me relax. Calmed me down for a bit. The ocean around my ankles did the same. I walked about a mile down the beach, thinking about you of course. The same way I do every day.
The rock was lonely, and so was I. I climbed up to keep us company. I laid down on my back, face towards the sun. I shut my eyes so damn tight and imagined you next to me. The same way I do every day.
I saw you. Black shirt, black shorts, and your black kicks. But my mind raced to a place I didnt want to go. The gun was pointed at your temple. I heard the shot. I screamed my heart out that day at the beach, but you were sitting next to me telling me it was okay. You told me to keep my eyes closed. I heard your laugh. I saw your smile. I could feel the tears building up. You whispered in my ear then said that goodbye I missed in May.
You were gone. The second I opened my eyes I saw that black bird you told me to look for. I couldnt believe it was real. Nor could I believe it was your four months.

I miss you Johnnie. I love you.
RIP.