View Single Post
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
InSovietRussiaORGASMGotU Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 14,869, Level: 17 Points: 14,869, Level: 17 Points: 14,869, Level: 17

Re: Why are we bullied, anyway? - February 14th 2009, 06:23 AM

Before I answer, I'll say this: my answers probably will not reflect that of most stereotypical bullies. I do what I do for myself (and on the rarer times because I really don't like a few people), usually not to harm them. To me, it's like everyone is holding a cookie jar with cookies and I want the cookies. Some open the lid easier than others.

I'll answer based on my past and current experience/endevours/whatever other word is better that I cant seem to think of right now of manipulating, crushing, and simply ruining lives of people. Sometimes it's been not much, others I've driven (as indicated in their notes) to kill themselves and some got other disorders.

If I'm to go after someone, it depends on a few things. First, what I want, second, what they have, third, how easy are they for me. I'm very good at seeing through people and profiling them so spotting their weaknesses is quite easy. After all, why go and try to take on some big, strong guy when there's a smaller, weaker guy who can get you the same thing that you want? Although taking on the bigger guys works as a challenge to see how good you are.

I don't consider exactly what I do as bullying. Making them feel bad usually isn't my goal, although for a few that have annoyed me a lot, I do want to have their lives ruined on purpose. But most of the others I simply want something and if they get hurt in the process, that's their problem not mine. Such as getting someone whose very smart to help me may require getting them to leave someone else (so get rid of that person) and you've got the smart one or wanting money so do a bit of lying, etc... .

As for the family part, well, my father did manipulate people pretty much infront of me as well as some of our family. To add, about 3 of my cousins also were fairly good (although not as good) at manipulating. They were especially good for physical stuff, 1 of them in particular was quite good at physical and decent at manipulation.

If I meet a new person, I immediately see through and profile them. Then, we keep talking and if something is clearly a weakpoint to be exploited, I'll consider how much I'll gain. If it's next to nothing then I won't bother, not worth my time and effort. But, let's say this weaker person has some connections to someone else, then I see if the weaker one can help me or not, usually as a stepping stone then get the higher one. If the weaker one gets hurt, usually emotional nonsense, so be it. It's not my goal but if it happens, it happens.

For the physical stuff, which I'm assuming is more of what you meant by bullying, I use that to also get what I want, or if it's one of those few people who I really don't like then to purposely damage them. Usually, it's another means to get something using some of their fear. Other times, I just get angered and they're there to take whatever happens.

Although usually it's just some lying, manipulating, bit of faking the anger to scare them down, etc... . Sometimes also a bit of forging (used that to get one dumb girl to quit bothering me and to make sure I got a high grade, while she got a lousy grade, and I got to get the teacher to give me higher marks a lot easier). Ironically, also was a way to get for myself and then use her to get a guy who had some decent connections and money.

You can however, use manipulation in retaliation to being bullied physically (I had to do a lot of this in highschool, along with a decent amount of physical).