View Single Post
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Commiseration Offline
Average Joe

Name: Sam

Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15

Re: Self Harm Tattoo - October 6th 2010, 02:27 AM

I know you don't want to hear it, but it doesn't sound like the best idea in the world, as others have said already. (I personally advise against it until you're older and find a respectable tattooist)

But... since none of us can stop you, and you sound like you've got your mind made up, let me just say this and please, for your own sake, Listen:
This tattooist, will be doing it illegally, which isn't very responsible of him. This could also mean that he won't be using proper equiptment. MAKE SURE HE USES BRAND NEW, STERILE NEEDLES & EQUIPTMENT! Diseases can very easily be spread through tattooing without sterile needles and such. They can also cause serious infection. So if you're fully determined to do this at least be safe/smart about it. Okay?

Lecture over! Take care.

-Let the Music Play-
"There's no way to explain why life is filled with so much pain. But do the flowers ever grow in the places it don't rain?"

"But the unfortunate truth is that, while being different from everyone else can be exciting at first, ultimately it can get a little lonely."

"The floor seemed wonderfully solid. It was comforting to know I had fallen and could fall no further."