View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
The ANTI-Troll Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: ..........

Points: 13,495, Level: 16 Points: 13,495, Level: 16 Points: 13,495, Level: 16

online gaming addiction - October 23rd 2010, 05:54 PM

i know theres a couple threads already but they really didnt help me....

i play a browser based mmorpg i been playing it probally since last october when it first started up.... i got chatmod for the game in december and a staff position in may ever since i started playing let just say my moods have been going up in down cause there was some anamosity between me and the other mods and staff. do to they knew me from another game where i was ummm lets jsut say i wasnt very friendly and was always farming other players..

last couple monthss its really started to make me more physically detached from the real world and angry.. but i keep telling myself im gonna quit i have given all my stuff away multiples times on the game and always come back i just cant get myself to give up the staff position i like the power im scared cause its sorta my get away when im ticked but it always makes me more ticked off since the new owner doesnt want the staff doing there job and tracking mutli's,people whop use scripts,abuse bugs, and insult other players,

right now im dealing with someone who the owner and the person above me refuse to get rid of even though hes constantly harrasing other players and spamming the forums... hes been jailed in game 4times,banned from chat about 20 times and banned from forums 6times. im tired of coming on everyday and having to watch his crap and wait for him to cross the line before pushing the button...

so is there any tips to quitting a game that im so attached to ? and will there be any side effects you think ? i just want to be done with it but i dont know what to expect i dont want to be wishing a week from now i hadnt quit but i cant keep going through these mood shifts do to a game..

(this is probally my longest post ever )