View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
missjenn3317 Offline
Jenn
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jenn

Points: 8,656, Level: 13 Points: 8,656, Level: 13 Points: 8,656, Level: 13

Re: Nude Photos and Cruel Messages - Teen Digital Dating Abuse Grows - October 28th 2010, 06:54 AM

That's over generalizing 2 say "its commen sense not to more than anything" because not every girl gets herself in2 this situtation the same way. When I was 16 an older guy got me very very drunk and we atarted messing around (I hardly remember this) then I guess I somehow woke up on his bed naked and apparently he had taken photos on his webcam of me and 1 year later after we had our falling out he posted these pictures on myspace and sent them 2 all of my friends. 2 make matters worse the police said that legally they can do nothing about it because I "consented" even tho I don't remember the pics evn bein taken! Its not wise @ all 2 send nudes of yourself because guys will turn on u in a heartbeat if u don't go along with their agenda and you can never tell who would do something so malisicous to you. Also, refrain from getting yourself in2 situtations like I did because u never know who has a camera on their fone and wants 2 take a pic