View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
trying Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kelsey

Points: 8,487, Level: 13 Points: 8,487, Level: 13 Points: 8,487, Level: 13

Help! My friend is cutting herself, and now it's getting worse??? - November 3rd 2010, 08:33 PM

So, one of my best friends cuts herself? I've been trying to help her stay away from it, but the problem is that I only see her during 6th period. The rest of the day, and at home (when we aren't at each other's houses), I can't protect her from herself. She doesn't get along with people in general, not her parents, not her teachers, not her sister. I can only think of 2 people besides me that she really doesn't hate, but I've never met either of them, just heard about them through her. It's not only this either. The farther along we get through the year, the worse she seems to be getting. The other day she told me she thought about killing herself.

Please, anyone, can you help? This is getting way out of my hands. I can't tell any adults, because like I said earlier, she doesn't really get along with people in general. I really need help.

I had depression for about a year before I met her, when I was just getting out of it. Her case is nothing like mine, though. I tried to kill myself twice, and I don't want her to try anything. Please, I think that if I get her out of cutting herself now, I might be able to prevent any future problems.